Monday, March 31, 2008

#29 Email

My email accounts overfloweth, so I'm really glad we're talking about ways to get them organized. Thanks again to iHCPL, I am learning to remedy a problem and work more efficiently at the same time. I already have separate accounts for work and personal emails, so without delay I moved on to the next exercises. I spent alot of time working on my library email account. I deleted many many old emails, and then clicked on "purge". Presto! Like magic, my "quota usage" percentile is much better!

There is something extremely satisfying about putting everything away, where it can easily be found again, all while sitting at my desk! I am continuing to work on my storage system and moving emails into folders. I cleaned up some files I frequently use on the P drive as well.

No comments: