Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brownie Points por moi?

I am staying after work to post. I love Rocky, and not just for all the great Philly (city of my birth) street shots, but because he was the underdog. Being the antithesis of computer geekdom, I consider myself somewhat of an underdog as I strive to complete my iHCPL training. But no way am I gonna drink raw eggs at 5 am. Ewww!

Rocky succeeded because he had heart. He also stretched and exercised alot. I am stretching by blogging, and I am exercising my brain by pondering the question, "What is my learning style?" I learn lots by reading, and some things by listening. When those methods are not sufficient, I must do. I must do alot. On computers I definately must do. Another way I learn is by making 20 billion mistakes. Then things start to sink in. Failure is kind of embarrassing, but it is a great teacher.

No comments: