Thursday, September 20, 2007

Orchestral Favorites

I couldn't resist adding some music here. If I ever get the chance, I will go to Vienna and waltz to The Blue Danube. Well, maybe one day....(sigh). This blogging is fun and somewhat dangerous. I could spend inordinate amounts of time here. There are so many things I want to post! I've even stumbled upon a new way I learn...imitation. Being a copy cat is not exactly a flattering personality trait, but viewing examples of other blogs has given me a severe case of blogenvy. As a result, I had to discover the world of WeeMee, and take a look at Library Thing. Another way I obtain information is by asking questions. I am very grateful for all the computer savy people I work with at the library, because they have helped me IMMENSELY already.

No comments: