Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 5

OK, I think iHCPL has created at least one monster. It's getting harder and harder not to become an internet junkie here, people! And now you have to teach me about image generators??? Oh I am doomed. The Meez avatars are just amazing. I am totally spending too much time on their site looking at wardrobes, backrounds, props, and animations. What exactly does one wear whilst doing the limbo? And where can I find nice pajamas for jumping-on-the-bed animation? You see my dilemma. I also LOVE the comic strip generator site. I had to really restrain myself on that exercise. It would be waaaaaaaaaaaay too easy to go overboard and post something inappropriate. (Thank goodness we've already received training in exercising professional restraint.) I was pleasantly surprised to discover that, after I had customized my comic, I had the option of purchasing a magnet, sticker, postcard, or could even mail a free ecard to a friend. Very fun!

No comments: